UPPCO seeks Contact Center Representatives to process residential and commercial billing, handle customer contacts, perform credit and collection activities, and respond to customer outages.
Minimum and preferred qualifications include:
- Must reside (or relocate) within 30 minutes of the Ishpeming Contact Center
- Must be willing to work overtime and be subject to callouts (usual work week consists of five 8-hour days)
- 2 or more years working in customer contact/customer service
- 2 or more years working with computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Associates’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Billing or collections experience preferred
- Experience with utility processes, tariffs, and regulations preferred
- Experience working within Contact Center operations preferred
JOB IS EXPIRED.