UPPCO seeks a Journeyman Line Electrician to construct, operate, maintain, and dismantle components of all voltages of distribution and transmission lines.
Minimum and preferred qualifications include:
- Completion of a four-year accredited or certified line electrician apprentice program, and/or attained Journeyman line electrician status
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Class A commercial driver’s license with air brake endorsements within 4 months of hire
- Knowledge of electric codes and electric distribution and transmission work procedures and standards
- Willingness to be on-call, work long hours and overtime, work in high areas and with high voltage equipment
- Experience with electric distribution design
JOB IS EXPIRED.