UPPCO seeks a Manager of Network/Infrastructure/Hardware Technology to support the operation of the enterprise-wide network infrastructure, resolve hardware and software network problems, and maintain server farm operating system software.
Position responsibilities include:
- Providing installation, service/support, security and maintenance for all network infrastructure
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining routing plans, LANs, VLANs, WANs, wireless networks, etc.
- Providing design, installation, maintenance, support, etc. for UPPCO’s server farm
- Coordinating network and phone cabling installs
- Working with contractors, vendors, and service partners
- Working with internal and external resources to repair and trouble shoot radio issues
- Creating documentation for I.T. processes and user applications for various knowledge bases
- Responding to emergency calls outside of usual work hours
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or directly related field or 6 or more years experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- 5 years technical infrastructure and network management experience
- 5 years quality/change management experience
- 2 years formal leadership experience
Cisco certification and experience with CheckPoint Firewall, VMWare, and Microsoft AD preferred.